About D.R. Tech
- The company was started in 1977 by Dan Glockzin and Rick Leffelman.
- D.R. Tech incorporated on 1/26/84.
- Rick Leffelman took over as Sole owner and President in 2006.
- We have been based out of the same building the entire life of the company.
- Through the years we have worked in every state in the continental US as well as Canada and Argentina.
D.R Tech started out doing primarily refrigeration and sanitary process systems. Over the years, we used our dairy experience and the ingenuity of Dan and Rick to design and build cheese making equipment. Through a continued investment in research & development we have created several key pieces of equipment such as the EZ Whey draining belt, the Carousel Vacuum Press (patented) and the Waterless Cooker (patented).